cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate account

RHemphill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t reactivate my account on line or through 611. Keeps saying “ooops there was a problem” credit card is all good 

5 REPLIES 5

@softech  I know I'm like a scratched record (remember those, 🤣) that keeps repeating, but I think CSAs should be told when service is down even though valid payments have been made/attempted. I have no confidence that Public Mobile tracks these glitches without a ticket being registered. Of course all the workarounds should suggested so members can recover service asap.

quotes-about-change-6-1092x1536.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Lieux- Yes, but that would only work if you do have enough balance to cover the plan cost. But a smaller custom amount does not work if you don't have enough balance.

@RHemphill  The solution for one account around me was to pay 1$ more on the account even if it was enough money to reactivate the account. But this trick was the good one.

RHemphill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I’ve called my credit card and it’s all good. I’ve been trying to reactivate for a week now. I’m thinking the voucher also 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RHemphill  I would wait an hour just in case it is a credit card fraud lock on the PM side

Then after a full hour, try to access My Account using Incognito mode and pay again to  see if it works, or *611 after

if still not working, you can open ticket with PM and wait for them to look into it

or get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London drug and then top up the voucher using *611 for quick reactivation

Need Help? Let's chat.