cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Plan expired" ???

VLorraine65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the second month I received his notification- nothing wrong with my cc and it won’t let me manually add it. So frustrating when it worked the first two months

18 REPLIES 18

What brand of CC were you using?

Do you have another card to try.....you can change it in "Manage Card"

@VLorraine65 wrote:

For some reason no one can really explain, my cc was black listed. They are in the process of fixing the issue.

Fill me in. Your CC company blacklisted your card or PM did?

@VLorraine65 wrote:

For some reason no one can really explain, my cc was black listed. They are in the process of fixing the issue.

possible couple failure attempts on the same day, PM will traigger a fraud alert lock and will requiring assistance from the moderators.  It is inconvenient.. but it might be life saver if the card or account was compromised.

VLorraine65

@VLorraine65 wrote:

I had to use a voucher last month as it would not auto or manual pay with my cc. My cc works fine in all other places I use it. Just not here and I don’t understand why it worked the first two months and then not the next two. Nothing has changed with my card

@VLorraine65  unfortunately it happens sometimes.  One quick way to solve the issue is to either enter a completely new CC and try a manual payment to confirm it works.  Another way is to reenter the current CC via remove and add and then try manual payment

Since you have opened ticket with mod.. just want and see if they can tell exactly why it got rejected both months.

VLorraine65

I had to use a voucher last month as it would not auto or manual pay with my cc. My cc works fine in all other places I use it. Just not here and I don’t understand why it worked the first two months and then not the next two. Nothing has changed with my card

Oracle should move @VLorraine65  put to a new thread.. just a bit confusing.

@VLorraine65 , so, you were using non CC to load fund last month (recharge.com or voucher) ?  So, since the issue you had , you had not use the Credit card on PM system to pay successfully?  did you try update the card card info? or try to put another CC on PM system?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VLorraine65 wrote:

No

@David_J : Please implement the replied-to function in Khoros. A "No" response is completely useless to all of us. Apparently Oracles can see it. Why can't we all?

So then we always have to go into informing new users how to indicate their replies.

hope Mod will sort this out for you.  Make sure you check the Community inbox (envelope on the top right)

VLorraine65

No

VLorraine65

I don’t have active service. I’ve contacted the moderators 

@VLorraine65 If you make manual payment using credit card, does it work? Don't worry about paying a few dollars extra. You can chose a smaller amount for manual payment and any extra will get used for the next renewal.

@VLorraine65  so, is the service working now?   

VLorraine65

I did but did not see their reply email back to me until just now

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@VLorraine65 wrote:

This is the second month I received his notification- nothing wrong with my cc and it won’t let me manually add it. So frustrating when it worked the first two months

@VLorraine65 

Looking at your past post, it looks like autopay failed last month and you used either recharge.com/ding to manually load funds.  Did you contact moderator last month to fix your autopay issues?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@VLorraine65 It'll say that every time. Ignore message if service is working.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@VLorraine65 

This is a normal message. Do you still have active service? If so just leave everything alone. If not report back and we can advise you of your next move.

Need Help? Let's chat.