cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: payment made but account continues to be suspended

Kellyortega
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment today but my service is not working,  i can see in my account that i have credit for $48. How.I can have my service again. Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Kellyortega wrote:

I made a payment today but my service is not working,  i can see in my account that i have credit for $48. How.I can have my service again. Thank you 

@Kellyortega 

Check if there is a Reactivate button and click on it. If no button or doesn't work, go to Lost/Stolen phone page and try to Suspend service, log out/in then Resume service.

If nothing works, you'll need to contact CS for help, via one of these 2 methods:

Spoiler

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kellyortega : Can you click on the reactivate button and see if anything changes? It will take you to the payment screen again but sometimes it will trigger the payment. What you want to see is the date up top change to sometime in the future. It's a bit of a goofy kludge but give it a whirl. If the date changes to the future then see if you have services. If you do then ignore the self-serve. It will sort itself out eventually.

Edit: Assuming of course your plan cost is <= $48.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kellyortega is your account showing status suspended?  Is there a button "Reactivate current plan"?    If so, click on it.  If it asks you to make payment, try to load $1 on it .  if the payment processed successfully, logoff My Account and Reboot the phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kellyortega 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9.after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
Need Help? Let's chat.