cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

EWB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've recently been locked-out of my account. This persisted for more than 24 hours. I appreciated the value of the ChatBot, but at times when the answer to I'M locked-out of my account is Log into your account seems disappointing. No one I could contact? Need to Log-in to get anybody to talk to and you can't Log in? Something is definetly wrong here.

15 REPLIES 15

EWB

I'm glad you were able to overcome the problem. Best regards.

DeelightfulDee3

I should note that after the 3rd password reset when it said "User locked out." In pink I used the "back" icon at the bottom left of the page that sent me back to the login page where I logged in with the newest reset password and it was accepted and eversafe sent out the 2FA code. I used "Didn't get code" and had it sent to my email. (I used email for 2FA all the way thru this process today if that makes a difference?)

Thank you again @EWB !!! 😀❤️👍

DeelightfulDee3

@EWB @potato2 

Woohoo! It worked! Thank you!!!!! Give this member their own solution! 10 months of agents and the Ai team knocking their brains out all over the place to no avail. DeelightfulDee3×A Charm!!!

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@EWB @potato2 

OMG....I am praying that your solution will work!!

EWB

Glad to hear things worked-out for you. Its a real PITA when your stuck and can't log-in/contact anyone to straighten things out. Have a good weekend!

potato2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, I've reset the password two or three times over the past few weeks so far since this problem started. Good to hear that it can eventually start working again cause it's definitely very concerning. I wanted to make changes to my account to pay them more money too so what the heck!!

EWB

The program finally accepted my new password. It's too bad that customers are left high and dry and can't report/communicate with anyone without a password. Not cool.

potato2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@EWBdid you solve this issue? thanks

EWB

I reset the password. Still locked-out 24 hours later. Reset the password, locked-out. Waited several hours, reset again. Several hours later able to log-in. Unable to get help, just at the mercy of a long reset cycle. Nothing I could do about it.

I was told each time to reset the password after 3 hours of lock-out. It didn't make a difference. I suppose I'd still be waiting if it didn't reset without the ability to contact ANYONE.

HI @EWB 

so, after a wait for 24 hours?

was that you just waited ? or confirmed by agent that the 24 hours wait is needed?

EWB

I was finally able to resolve the situation. There is however a failing in the system:

1. When I was locked-out, I had forgotten my password.

2. I reset the password, but I continued to be locked-out 24 hours later. When I was requested to reset the Password I did successfully, however I remained locked-out.

3. When I reported to the Chat that I was Locked-out. I was recommended to log in,

4. I could not get help. I could not log in to send a PM or contact the Community

5. I really appreciate everyone's assistance but there should be an easy way to contact the community by PM or text message. This sould be made clear to the Custome via Chat.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

@EWB better to reset password , wait 5 minutes and then use Incognito mode to login 

for open ticket, the link i posed above is to direct message.  you can direct message  with your current community login : @EWB l no need for further My Account login, please try

@EWB wrote:

I tried to Reset the password; after confirmation, I was still locked-out. Couldn't submit a ticket because I had to be logged-in before I could do this. There's nothing that I could do NO one that I could contact. Fortunately, the lock-out was eventually released (or I couldn't have this conversation). There should be a mechanism to allow a customer to get help. My phone was working, I just couldn't log-in and was locked-out. If it happens to you, you're not very impressed with the service. I do however appreciate your quick response.

Please send a private message to CS_Agent. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EWB

I tried to Reset the password; after confirmation, I was still locked-out. Couldn't submit a ticket because I had to be logged-in before I could do this. There's nothing that I could do NO one that I could contact. Fortunately, the lock-out was eventually released (or I couldn't have this conversation). There should be a mechanism to allow a customer to get help. My phone was working, I just couldn't log-in and was locked-out. If it happens to you, you're not very impressed with the service. I do however appreciate your quick response.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EWB 

did you try to the Forgot Password link?  try to use  Incognito mode or try using app 

if that does not help, please open ticket with PM support for them to help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.