cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

valdecantosj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tranfered my phone line to another carrier and until now I am still charged for my monthly fee of $29.89.  My account is not deactivated, you could please reactivate and send me a new Sim card.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Luddite 

So is it safe to assume that telling the OP to contact customer support is not sufficient but we must always include a link or the instructions on how to do so? Does this not reinforce the notion to always include that info in every post? The very thing we have been trying to teach members not to do? Yes it applies in this case but really it is not that hard to find how to contact customer support.

So for that matter....can I add a signature blurb at the bottom of all my posts? Then I can cover all my bases too?!!😎

Anonymous
Not applicable

@valdecantosj 

No one will send SIM card....sorry..but do you still have old SIM card !

or you need New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or any gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.CAD $4.99 Now

and go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you forgetting email and password

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@valdecantosj wrote:

I tranfered my phone line to another carrier and until now I am still charged for my monthly fee of $29.89.  My account is not deactivated, you could please reactivate and send me a new Sim card.

Thanks

@valdecantosj 

When exactly did you start the porting process with the new carrier? You said the PM account is not deactivated, so you should be able to log into it?

Contact PM via this link to request/authorize the transfer if you no longer have the PM SIM:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1n1doJroLwunnRGLWzZ...

Then contact the new carrier to ask them to restart the porting process if necessary.

@valdecantosj 

If you requested your number be ported to your new provider but did not reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) and you no longer have your pm sim card you will have to contact customer support to "verbally" or rather technically give written consent to authorize the port.

Once you have done this remove your autopay and contact your new provider to formally request to port your number into your new account. Make sure you do this while your pm account is still active. As mentioned by @Anonymous  you can get your current account status and renewal dates by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@valdecantosj : Do you still have the old original SIM from here? If so, what happens if you insert it?

Is your old number from here working on the new service for both in and out services?

Edit: What happens when you dial 18554public and enter the old phone number?

Need Help? Let's chat.