cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

jude64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

never got that text message to transfer so was giving a temp number, now no one can call me but only text me on my old number>>> now i have 2 cell numbers i just what my old one back as everyone has it

7 REPLIES 7

The Perseids .. sound fun

yes.. i went back and look at the pic earlier  and i was thinking if you have a tripod .. now you answered me.. and you have a steady hand.

ok.. no more pictures.. don't want this thread got dumped into the Lounge. hahaha.

@softech 

Lol....that's the pixel using night sight.  My first real test of that mode and third beach still has too much light pollution. The fact that it picked up any stars in the city is amazing. I will post more in the lounge. For a hand held long exposure from a phone's camera I am amazed. I'm picking up a phone tripod and might also test my Nikon D3400 tonight at the same time.

Omg! The Perseids are the star of the big show tonight. Have you never heard of them or seen them before? They are pretty awesome if you can see them outside of a big city.

unbelievable..   i just found out we missed another message.. posted 5 hours and no one care.  LoL

@darlicious  the picture is not too good, it's from your Moto?  What big show we are anticipating tonight?

@softech 

I saw it when I got online. Otherwise I was actually not online for more than 12 hours I believe......and did some testing of my "camera" for the big show tonight. Pretty cool!

PXL_20210811_080516944.NIGHT.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

how can we missed that?

@jude64 you should have started your own thread instead of tagging on the old one, you would have much more exposure 

Again I disagree with this assessment. Indeed how did we all miss it?

how can we missed that?

@jude64 you should have started your own thread instead of tagging on the old one, you would have much better exposure 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jude64 

My goodness no one answered you yet? Who was your previous provider? Are you porting in?

Need Help? Let's chat.