cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

josephcrane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up over the weekend on a lesser plan and the SIM card demands that I enter a Network Unlock Code.

I PM'ed the Mod team two days ago seeking help and I still have not heard back.

If I don't hear back by the end of my own working hours today, I will be leaving your team another message requesting a refund and then porting my number out to a provider who actually responds to customers. I can't believe I had to be without phone service all weekend because your system ported my number out but the SIM card was useless without the code and NOBODY there will help me. What a miserable business.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

That is my take on the situation as well. Would have had the same problem

porting to/from any carrier. Need to understand the problem before handing out blame.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@josephcrane The network unlock code is usually asked when your phone is locked...ask your old company(Bell????) for that . Nothing the moderator can do with a locked phone.

You can ask a coworker for testing with a different sim in your phone and your sim with public mobile in his phone.

josephcrane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@josephcrane wrote:

I signed up over the weekend on a lesser plan and the SIM card demands that I enter a Network Unlock Code.

I PM'ed the Mod team two days ago seeking help and I still have not heard back.

If I don't hear back by the end of my own working hours today, I will be leaving your team another message requesting a refund and then porting my number out to a provider who actually responds to customers. I can't believe I had to be without phone service all weekend because your system ported my number out but the SIM card was useless without the code and NOBODY there will help me. What a miserable business.

Please advise.

First of all you Posted in the Wrong Section, Second of all stop blaming Public Mobile for your issues. Your Phone is Locked to your Previous Provider there is nothing Public Mobile can do for you if you phone is locked. Get a hold of your old provider to unlock your phone and then insert your Public Mobile SIM Card. 

Need Help? Let's chat.