cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Subscription expiration

Nazo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have exactly the same issue. My phone just stopped working.   My profile says my subscription expired a couple of days ago, though it has been working on automatic payment for several months, and I did nothing to stop it. I am nowhere near my usage limit.  The system has my correct card number (which is valid for some years yet), but refuses to process it.  Same message as DeePete above. Frustrating!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Nazo

that worked - i.e. a different card number.  Apparently there was a problem with my bank that the bank had not told me about.... so not actually a PM problem, except that PM did not tell me that payment had failed, it just said that my subscription had been cancelled.

So a bit of failure of communication from both sides. 

but all OK now. I appreciate your input - everybody here! speedy and helpful contributions.

N

Nazo

weird but it might work... thanks.

DeePete

I don’t know what causes it to stop working. I had to use my partner’s credit card to get service started up again and then I was able to switch it back on to mine. 
I hope that helps!

Nazo

got it, thanks. With a bit of luck I'll have a response from the CS people by then ... but one never knows.

Is rebooting my phone likely to do any good? The problem does seem to be at the PM end...

N

@Nazo if trying after a full hour still does not work, please wait a full 24 hours before trying payment again

Let us know how it turns out

Nazo

Thanks, softech. I was in the site via Incognito (PM is so user hostile that I never try to go in by a standard browser any more, a recipe for perpetual hassle). I tried to make a manual payment but payment was refused.

I will try again in an hour - someone said in the thread to wait before re-trying. I even re-entered my (valid, solvent, not expiring) card number again but it refused to accept that either. but the system retains the number because it had the right one aready.

I may be able to buy a voucher from SDM this week. Meanwhile I have sent a note to CS_Agent at the address you give (which someone had put in the thread already, thanks!) So we'll see what happens.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nazo Autopay could fail. While it can be credit card problem, it is more likely a problem on the PM side

If you are sure your card not expired yet and have enough funds, please login My Account using Incognito mode, click Pay and Resume Services and make a manual payment to resume service

If the payment still not goes through, you can buy a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611.  

Of course, you can also open ticket with PM support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.