cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

DebbiePot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally deleted the text how do i recover it 

11 REPLIES 11

I've merged these messages from different threads together as the same question was being asked by the member.

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Exactly.

toxicfire

@DebbiePot wrote:

I accidentally deleted the text to receive the free 1GB how can 8 recover or can it be resent to me please 

Dont worry,

First text is telling you you get the 1gb then you will get another text stating it was added to your account.

It will then just be added to your account so rest and sleep tight tonight.:)Smiley Very Happy

Read the Announcement section regarding this gift from Public Mobile.

dickwong

Do you need it indeed?

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I believe it said they'll be another confirmation text when it is applied.Smiley Happy

@DebbiePot    if you got the text you'll get the 1gb add on

@DebbiePot  hi you dont need the text to recieve the 1 gig you should see it within 2 weeks 

@DebbiePot wrote:

I accidentally deleted the text how do i recover it 

Generally, you can't. However, you not need to save this text to prove eligibility.  All customers who were active of August 19th 11:59pm EDT and otherwise follow the conditons in this annoucement qualify.

DebbiePot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally deleted the text to receive the free 1GB how can 8 recover or can it be resent to me please 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DebbiePotThe text doesn't do anything other than to notify you. If you look at the original post, you will receive another text confirming you have received the 1Gb bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.