cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [SOLVED]: Important Update Regarding Recent Account Notifications

nicknametaken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife got one today. When she logs into her account on the phone it says there is an issue with payment (auto-pay on a valid credit card), yet when she logs into the same account on a PC there is no issue noted. So I don't know what is going on.

3 REPLIES 3

nicknametaken

We logged into her account again on PC, and this time there was an error that her account was suspended. We did resume payment and now all seems fine.

I have to say that it is misleading, at best, to assert that "Autopay sometimes does fail." I have had automatic payments for various things for a long time, this is the only time it has ever not worked for anything. This is a PM probem, not an autopay problem.

This is also a big problem for my family members. If we cannot rely on PM working without intervention, then it will not work for us, as not everyone would be able to fix this themselves, and may not even be aware that there was a problem until their phone did not work when they needed it to. Very disappointing.

@nicknametaken 

Are you still having issues? 

Website has caching issues.  Try to login again by first clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  

If she is having no service, then her account is likely suspended.  Autopay sometimes does fail.  If suspended, there should be a resume/pay option.  

P.S. I moved your post to Support section for better visibility. 

nicknametaken

And her phone is not working. She is not happy with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.