cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment

Carts7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

The system is not accepting my Visa that has been in your system  for over a year and has had no issues, until now.  However, I have had plenty of issues pertaining to the structure and what should be a simple flow of working with your system.  Nothing but issues and headaches that I don't have time for and frankly get tired of dealing with.  This is the second time in my family addressing this simple but apparently complex issue of just paying.  My Visa is current, yet your system will not accept it, and somehow this is my problem.  Please fix this!

2 REPLIES 2

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carts7  We're all customers like you so we can't fix this payment issue for you.  Please contact a CSA at,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They should be able to see what the issue is and help you resolve.  You're right, payment shouldn't be difficult if they want to retain you as a customer. 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carts7 

are you certain the renewal failed ? When is renewal day ? Is you phone features working currently ?

added..

is that Visa card set to Autopay or do you pay manually every 30 days ?

Need Help? Let's chat.