cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment on Account

hockeymom2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I registered for the 20$ off promo , and my credit card was charged the full amount.

I saw the $20 credit  prior to renewal  and it was never taken off my final bill. Now showing $40 and it was never applied. what is happeing ?? Obivously there is issues with this new promo code. 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hockeymom2 

Does it all make sense now? Sort of? Your only concern should be the pending charge on your credit card which should drop off as your plan amount charge of $53.11 ($55 - $8 (rewards)=$47+tax ($6.11)=$53.11).

While your transaction history looks messy you have to understand pm is charging you for a promotion that was designed for new customers only. A new activation promotion always requires the new customer to pay the full amount of the plan upfront and they are credited back the promotional price.

The same concept is applied to existing customers accessing a promotion that by way of a coding glitch allowed them to also take advantage of by changing plans immediately or by scheduling it. The payment system cannot credit your account until you actually pay for the new plan. Once you do and your account displays the new plan then the system can automatically issue the $20 credit. It can then also reflect the discount credit of $20 on your upcoming bill for your next renewal.

When your account goes thru renewal process next time once midnight strikes between Day 30 and Day 1 of the new cycle and you can no longer change plans or cancel scheduled plan changes the $20 credit for the new cycle will be applied before your plan amount is charged making the plan amount $35. You will also have the $20 discount credit from your current 30 day cycle in your available funds applied to your plan amount $35 - $20=$15 and you will also have your $8 in rewards applied $15 - $8=$7. Your autopay credit card will then have $7+tax charged for your next renewal. Your following renewals will have $35 - $8=$27+ tax charged to your autopay card.

As long as you don't allow any chargebacks to be applied to your pm payments. Any chargebacks to prepaid mobile payments even accidental ones are treated with the harshest of policies by pm that includes account suspension, 12 months of severely limited account access and the inability to pay by payment card.....pm vouchers only will be accepted for payment.

Cancel any pm disputed payments with your bank/card issuer and deal with pm customer support directly if a double charge actually goes thru to your credit card. Pm will issue credits immediately and try to issue refunds back to your card within 3 to 5 business days when they are at fault.

If needed you can contact customer support via the links in the linked post below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

@hockeymom2 

Unfortunately, I would now be prepared to have your Public Mobile service stop working and for Public Mobile to refuse to accept any credit card payments from you.

As for the $53.11 amount, Public Mobile has given you the $20 as a credit to your Public Mobile balance.

As for duplicate charges, that is certainly possible, but please note that identical charges (for the same chare) areoften show at the same time by card issuers.

I would suggest contacting your bank for clarification.

hockeymom2

Well how do I get support to fix this problem ?!!  THIS obvious big issue right now !!! And all I can do is get advise from this wonderful group !! 
how can they keep charging my credit card

hockeymom2

3130C11C-675D-46A5-A28A-1D62F02B9681.jpeg

hockeymom2

Hi 

so my credit card charged 53.11 and today I have another pending charge 53.11 which I just disputed!!! 
here is the history 

my plan is supposed to be $55-$20  =$35 for 20g

B79664E4-DD22-427A-A8ED-F3017B3A9487.jpeg

9C2BFBF3-8F65-4D2D-B4B0-90A10D4521D6.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hockeymom2 

Can you clear your browser and login using secret/incognito mode to capture your screenshots? And show us your current plan and the entire transaction history for December 7th and 8th so we can see what went wrong? What does your upcoming bill for your next renewal shows well?

hockeymom2

I also now seeing PM Has charged my credit card twice !!! How do we get this fixed !!!! 

hockeymom2

Hi 

so I am supposed to have the 20gb for $55- $20 promo …. Here is current shots 

i was charged on my credit card 53.11 does not make any sense ???

2173109C-3FF3-4066-B7EB-9AB7112EE2C9.jpeg

F34BFCAA-491A-42D6-97C0-59C478B64D50.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hockeymom2   could be just a cache problem.

Can you login with Private mode  or Incognito mode and check again?  check if you still see $40 Available Fund

If you do , please post your screenshot for the Available fund and the transactions for this and last renewal and we can see if it makes sense

Need Help? Let's chat.