Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ISSUE have not received my 5GB of data

shaymckay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my data and it wont let me use my data. HELP

5 REPLIES 5

@shaymckay 

It sounds like you have used up all your plan data but have not recieved your 5gb data bonus from your recent activation. Although the promo states it will be added within 30 days it has been added earlier than that for most. Contact the moderators and explain your situation and ask them if they can add the 5gb to your account now.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hopefully you didnt run out of your data. Please check this either in your phone setting under mobile data used or on your PM account under usage. If it is not all used up then we will go from there. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shaymckay wrote:

Check your self-serve, have you consumed your allotment for the current cycle?  If so, there'll be no data amounts shown under Data and Add Ons.

Solution?:   Find Wi-fi, purchase data add-on, change plan to one with higher data component (could be costly depending on how close you are to next renewal)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@shaymckay wrote:

Log in to your account to see if you actually have any data to use. Look in My Data and Add-ons to see what's in your current plan.If you see no data, then you've used it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.