cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How long has it been since you last overpaid for your phone bill?

Lemmy1
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Who would like to take public mobile to the crucial ? This is the most brutal customer service I have ever experienced .  I paid my monthly bill. Phone did not work .  So I put another $25 on my phone. It still did not work. Said I didn't  have a long distance  plan. Even though I have Canada  wide service !!!! 

So I purchased the $8 long distance plan. Still no phone. And the store where I purchased my Sim etc .... They were  completely  useless .  They said they did their part . I should do mine !!!!! Still no phone and Simon is AI. Worst customer  service  I have ever seen. And by the looks of it I am not the only one.

Moved by Mimmo from lounge

4 REPLIES 4

Perocolada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And when you send a message to the moderator, it didnt take long before having a respond. I had mine after a day after i sent my message. Very effective

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!" 

@Lemmy1  We can still help you contact the moderators without using stupid simon. A credit can be arranged for the add ons you didnt need. It takes a little effort on your part and some guidance from the community and youll get the swing of things on pm.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lemmy1  You should come to the Community First before adding funds into your account. That message is directed towards province wide calling customers from old grandfathered plans. If you allow the message to finish  it will connect your call otherwise put a one in front of the number you are dialling.

Need Help? Let's chat.