cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How does Holiday Bonus Data and 500 Minutes work?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lostinspace wrote:

As a gift, PM will give you 2GB of data and 500 minutes of International calling...all for Free.

You'll get a text notification from PM and you'll have to text YES if you want them. They'll be applied to your account soon after you reply YES.

Then you'll have 2GB of data to use when ever your regular plan data runs out. You'll have 500 minutes of International Calling to select countries....all for free.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pranshujoshi 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

To call India from Canada, dial: 01191 Area Code - Land Phone Number 01191 - 10 Digit Mobile Number.

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service.

pranshujoshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks just tried it, doesnt seem to work. I accepted the offer last evening, it shows up on my account .. is there still some time before it is actually active or it should be active if its reflecting so on the self serve account. 

pranshujoshi

Yes I know this infact my address book is saved with +country codes for all international numbers... but still face this issue. 

@pranshujoshi   Both US and India are part of this Long Distance bonus

Try to reboot your phone first and see how it goes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pranshujoshi : To call outside Canada/US you'll need 011 or + in front. To call Canada/US just the 1.

pranshujoshi

So i received this offer, accepted it and it shows on Public Mobile self serve account too. But I cant seem to make any ILD calls (tried US, India). It keeps saying: you have consumed all your minutes. 

Need Help? Let's chat.