cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Credit Card Payments still not working?

Alexceron
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is frozen it not taking credit card payment or voucher. I have no service for phone call or data. Please help me fix this.

5 REPLIES 5

@jsimms89 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  The payment system can be finicky at times.  If your credit card is locked, then you will need wait for PM to unlock credit card.  Not sure if financial team is working on a holiday.  

Recharge.com does charge a service fee for their service.  Other options is to purchase a voucher in store.  PM vouchers are sold in various vendors including Walmart, Mobile shop (inside superstore), London drugs, WOW mobile, some gas stations, Canadian Tire, etc.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

jsimms89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine is not working either. Today was my renewal date. I looked through the community board for help too and in 5 minutes found 4 other people posting that they have the same problem. All I can think is that this is an issue with Public Mobile's financial processing. I haven't tried another credit card as I don't have another, and I haven't tried a voucher yet because I don't want to pay an extra $8 for an amount that won't even be enough to cover my plan cost. I'm hoping that a moderator can help but they said they have to send my information to the financial team to reset my banking information because my card is now blocked. I don't know how long that will take.

This is the link for the vouchers if you wanted to try that. https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up?aid=125&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-L6547WS8gIVDAaICR... 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Alexceron wrote:

My account is frozen it not taking credit card payment or voucher. I have no service for phone call or data. Please help me fix this.

@Alexceron 

Are you new to Public Mobile?

Did you just activate?

Or, have you been a customer for some time?

If you are having issues with your Self Serve account, than log out and try a different browser, OR, try opening a TAB in incognito mode.

Public Mobile accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

@Alexceron wrote:

When you say frozen, do you mean that you can't get into your self serve account or are you just saying that your service isn't working?  If it's just a matter of not being able to get into your self serve account, you could pay with a voucher by dialing *611 from your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.