cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charger is not right

Joeffer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a huawei p40. but the charger is not right. it is not the 22.5W SuperCharge.

11 REPLIES 11

@Joeffer yes , I think it comes with 22.5W charger.  What did you get in the package?  Yes, sometimes returned stuff did not come with all the proper accessories

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeffer 

original manufacturer for Huawei P40 retail bundle is flagship worthy. Inside the white paper box, you will find Huawei's 22.5W Super Charge brick and the enhanced USB-C cable needed for the Super Charge to work. Huawei also ships the P40 with its wired EarBuds ending on a USB-C plug. There is no 3.5mm adapter inside the box..

CPO Warranty, Returns & Repair (publicmobile.ca)

so just the Charger issue with you right and you can test the device if you like and is good just you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • order number

maybe them can re-send to you the Charger or cover the cost for you and give a credit for it 

or if you are not satisfied, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund, with the original sales receipt, within 30 days from purchase date.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Joeffer wrote:

It sent me the 5V=2A very old charger. the P10, P20 all already using 5V=4.5A. If the charger is not 22.5W SuperCharge (at least 5V=4.5A), I have to return it.

@Joeffer 

If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can ask for a return:

Chatbot (tiia.ai)

@Joeffer   Also, confirm with Huawei or other previous owners if P20 , Canadian version, really ships with the Supercharger when it was bought brand new.   if so, then provide PM with the proof and you have your argument

@Joeffer wrote:

It shows on your website "check out the specs"

@Joeffer...did you not receive an "original manufacturer wall charger and data cable" ? What did you get instead ?

Package Content:

Certified Pre-Owned phone, original manufacturer wall charger, data cable

Joeffer

It sent me the 5V=2A very old charger. the P10, P20 all already using 5V=4.5A. If the charger is not 22.5W SuperCharge (at least 5V=4.5A), I have to return it.

@Joeffer   We are  all customers like you here.  

For your order, missing or incorrect charger, you will have to open a case with PM.  From previous experience by other customer, PM support might ask you to buy the replacement yourself and they will reimburse the cost.   So, open a ticket with them and let us know how it turns out

To open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeffer : Sorry...we are all customers like you. You would need to take this up with the CSA's.

I also wonder from those specs whether it means it's _capable_ of that charging speed.

But something in your favour would be their description of "like new". Not that anything was removed or swapped.

Joeffer

It shows on your website "check out the specs"

Joeffer

can you send me  back the 22.5W Super Charge? that is one of reasons I order the huawei p40.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeffer : I'd be interested to know if the wall wart is Huawei branded.

The fine print in the FAQ says:

An original manufacturer’s wall charger and data cable are included with our Certified Pre-Owned phones.

It doesn't say that it would be the same as what originally came in the box. Cheaty, yes, but not against their wordings.

Need Help? Let's chat.