cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't update credit card

PLZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same here! In my case, I lost my credit card on the same day as my billing day! Three days of frustration and I got a new plan from Virgin: $34 for 40 GB! But I'm not able to port my PM number to Virgin because my PM number is deactivated! How on earth did I end up as a PM customer? it's a pure nightmare!

7 REPLIES 7

HI @PLZ 

test if you can still login My Account using email as the 2FA (click "Didn't receive code" and select Send email)

if you can login My Account, you can load voucher that way, so the voucher route will still work to resume the account

however, you still need agent's help to approve your port request since you lost your sim card

PLZ

Thanks for trying to help. I've thrown away my PM sim. I've sent them a msg via the link you gave. See if they would reply.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PLZ  you can buy payment voucher and load it on to your account *611 to resume services and once up and running port the number out , or get support to update the credit card info for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PLZ

I wouldn't be here if I were able to pay PM! For god's sake, it's $30!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Heather1109  If your make payment on PM to resume services with pm you can then port your number to virgin  . If you want to keep the number that is 

HI @PLZ 

A quick way is to buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load it using *611

or you can also try submit ticket with agent and ask them to check what went wrong with the credit card update. 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

PLZ

I've lost my service for 3 days now and have been trying to update with my new credit card. No luck and frustrated. Got a new plan from Virgin but not able to port my PM number because it's deactivated! Cannot pay my PM bill via my bank either! For god's sake, please take my money and let me go! The $30 bill has been taking days of my time and bringing frustration! Never PM again!

Need Help? Let's chat.