Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plans

Kremi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had 4G plan and switched to 5G. 

The price increased to $40.00, however I see that the plan stayed the same. How come? It was supposed to be 5G. Any explanation ? What are my recourse rights? 

Thank you 

9 REPLIES 9

@Kremi  So you’re still on the 15GB for $40 plan .because they price didn’t increase to $40 it always was $40 . What plan where you expecting the 40GB for $34 do have screen shot of the scheduled plan change . If not use the link I provided below and get support to look into what went wrong . 

That's definitely an older plan @Kremi 

Do you know when you obtained the 15GB plan for $40?  Indeed, it appears your plan change may not have occurred as you believe it should have.  Did you take screenshots of the 'pending' plan change request as you were arranging it?  I hope so... it's very helpful to get things after the fact.

Definitely contact customer support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Kremi

Kremi_0-1703249895042.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you'd rather contact public mobile staff to discuss your concerns, here's how @Kremi 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

@Kremi  that’s screen shot from in the account in my payment page shows my plan details . Does your show correct plan . You could be seeing cached info check again like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1703249663117.jpeg

For most up to date account info

if it’s still wrong you can submit ticket with support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Kremi 

Where are you "seeing" 4G?

If on your device, check network connections and set to auto ;  you can also select 5G, if the device is capable of accessing 5G.   Have you confirmed the device is 5G compatible beforehand? 

If on your account page, ensure you tap the little refresher icons, or use a private or incognito tab before accessing it.

Additionally, the 5G plan refers to speed only, so even if your device is capable or not of 5G, even on 4G/LTE setting, it'll still reach speeds well in excess of 4G, but perhaps not true 5G speeds.

Kremi

I don't understand what's that

All I know that a payment has been made yesterday

Kremi

Should have been yesterday

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kremi  Is today your renewal day ? If so the system probably hasn’t complete updated yet check your payment tab for plan details 

Handy1_0-1703249257002.png

Need Help? Let's chat.