cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Tonytrevor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for responding. A little frustrated with the process and I am a newby!  While you are under maintanance i will put my old sim card back in. I will watch for new message to help me transfer my old phone number.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tonytrevor 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tonytrevor : You need to communicate this in the private messaging system. Which exact login are you trying to reset? There are several "accounts" around here. The SIM and phone purchasing area has its own account. The self-serve has it's own account. And the Community has its own account. They all run independently of each other. Changing one in one place will not change another.

@Andu_S 

Tonytrevor

Hi Andu, I am frustrated with Public Mobile. I need to do a password reset and yet the temporary passwords will not let me login. I have made sure that there are no spaces in the email or password, tried a different browser. a password reset should be easy and yet here we are. is it possible to look into this for me please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tonytrevor : Try a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode. Reply to the private message from Andu until you're satisfied the problem is resolved.

@Tonytrevor wrote:

hi, first off, this is a bit of a vent for me. it started with needing to reset password with a rep, we established all the security info, but the temporary passwords given will not not let me login. Now that's 3 times fail to login. this should be a simple procedure. I have asked to check account info and the mobile set up for this issue. Do you know if this is a re-occuring issue?

@computergeek541 I think this need post need to move out from lounge

@Tonytrevor  you said the Public Rep gave you a temp. password but it didn't work.  Did you reply the rep immediately before the ticket was closed?

Usually with failed logon, you can reset the password as long as the security question was set and answered correctly.  Was the security question setup properly?

Not sure if your ticket was closed yet, if not, reply the rep.. get it sorted out first, then you can login to My Account and setup the Security question/answer

Tonytrevor

hi, first off, this is a bit of a vent for me. it started with needing to reset password with a rep, we established all the security info, but the temporary passwords given will not not let me login. Now that's 3 times fail to login. this should be a simple procedure. I have asked to check account info and the mobile set up for this issue. Do you know if this is a re-occuring issue?

Tonytrevor

Thanks User 26 for responding, however all is good and the problem has been sorted by Oana, Michelle and Andu !! 

Need Help? Let's chat.