cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Available funds apply to next cycle?

jenni1950
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am new to the community...my account has been frozen and I am hoping by posting this someone can help me. Sorry if this is the wrong place but I don't know how to use this yet.

I reentered my card info but my payment was due yesterday    ..my account says insufficent funds but to ignore the warning if I have auto payment. My phone is not working currently...what can I do?

regards Jenni

2 REPLIES 2

@jenni1950 

I started your own thread.  

As stated above, looks like an autopay failure.  Try to manually load funds equivalent to your month's plan.  That should re-activate your account.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jenni1950 

Sounds to me that your autopay failed, or you were SIM-hacked.

First things first - check that the SIM card number in your phone matches the SIM card number listed under the 'Change SIM card' field on self-serve.   If so, you're fine.   If not, contact financial accounts, place phone in lost/stolen mode, and contact moderators to advise.

It's more likely your autopay failed - manually add funds (using a payment card or payment voucher available at certain mobile merchants) to your account to bring your available balance to the amount of the plan desired, then click on "reactivate".

Need Help? Let's chat.