Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activation Error, Any Solutions?

Jc1202
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just got an error while activating, what can I do now? Pls help

6 REPLIES 6

@Jc1202 wrote:

Hello public mobile, I tried use the QR code in the email, however it didn’t work and I think it was because i deleted it and tried to scan the QR code. Can you sent me a new QR code to activate my esim?

@Jc1202 , if you deleted the eSIM off your phone then tried to scan the QR code in your email it may not work since it was already on your phone before deleting it! You may need a new QR code but a CS_Agent will let you know. Please send them a private message using the link that @hTideGnow provided to you.

Edit: Please update Us on what the CS_Agents says when you receive a response back. 🙂

Jc1202

okay, Thanks for the help:), I'm still working on it.

@Jc1202 

We are members like you on this Community forum.

You will need to contact a CS_Agent by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They will look into your eSIM issue.

hI @Jc1202 

so, rescan it didn't work?

you will need to submit a ticket with agent and ask them for a new one, explain what happened

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jc1202

Hello public mobile, I tried use the QR code in the email, however it didn’t work and I think it was because i deleted it and tried to scan the QR code. Can you sent me a new QR code to activate my esim?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jc1202 

depends on the error and which steps  you got it.

what error message?

check if PM charged you the plan price yet?

and if you have the error at the last step, and you were activating eSIM, check your Welcome email and install the eSIM yourself by scanning the QR code

if it is very early in the activation , and PM didn't charge you, try again using the app.  If you have been using the app to subscribe, uninstall and reinstall the app first

Need Help? Let's chat.