cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port over issue

Mohammad3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently transfer my # from freedom to public mobile but i didn't get the confirmation text  for the  port over. My number has ported over I can make outgoing calls but my incoming calls are going to voice-mail. I tried to reach support and it says system error everytime. I have been trying for 2 days straight. 3-4 hours everyday. Can some one help me.

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Deekbee33 

10 days are too long, you should have came and ask for our help

I will send you the number for porting team to your Community inbox, they can help 

@Deekbee33  I’ll send you the porting team number to get it fixed . Private message 

Deekbee33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, 

I am having the same issue, for 10 days.  I can make out going calls and send receive text, BUT can to accept calls 

I did get the text from Bell asking to port over the number.  I really needs this resolved.  

WE have called and messaged Bell, 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Just to confirm. Did you get a text from Freedom requesting to port over to PM? Did you say YES? If you put in your Freedom SIM card back in, do you still see Freedom at the top of the phone? If so, the port didn't go through. I can send you the porting teams number in a PM to assist.

EDIT: @Handy1 is sending it. I will not double his PM. 🙂 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mohammad3  No worries there’s a number for live support that can re trigger the port request for you . Will send private message and get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.