cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 90 day account suspension

Cmac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K 

i just found this thread when trying to research my own/my parents issue! We are all seeing a one month window from "account expiry" date to deactivation date. For example:

i last paid for 30 day service on Sept 3/2017. My account therefore expired on Oct 3/2017. My account says it will be disabled/deactivated Nov 3/2017. This is less than 90 days! I just did a $10 payment in an attempt to keep it open as I am currently abroad but will be back for Christmas and would like my number to remain the same then. The same is also true for my parents' accounts. Im hoping we all have the same bug as you notified the other user of having. 

Thanks in advance for your help, 

claire 

+447xxxxxxxxx

4 REPLIES 4

@Cmac, there is no plan for $10 available.  The least expensive plan is the 30 day txting only plan....  I do not know the full price of the plan at this time.

If your number has already been reassigned, that means your plan has been deactivated as it has sat for more than 90 days, and as a result, the number has returned to the pool of available numbers, with the original carrier.

@Cmac wrote:

Thanks. I have just messaged the @CS_Agent as it seems my number is no longer active even though i deposited $10 and it really hasnt been 90 days since Sept 3. 

@Cmac

Can you still access your self serve account?

It has confirmed in several other threads that you can have your account in suspended mode for 90days, on day 91 after your last day of service your account and number will be lost forever. If my math is right you'll loose your account and number on January 2, 2018. If you want to keep it I suggest that you reactivate a plan ("Plan Length" plus a minumum of one feature) no later than December 30, 2017 to have a bit of a safety margin.

For future reference: Just topping up your account doesn't extend your suspended status, you will need to activate a plan to do so. If you don't mind losing a grandfathered plan this can be the least expensive plan ($20 for a 30day text only plan for now). You will need the help of a moderator to choose a different plan when your account is suspended.

Read @Luddite's excellent post on "Extended Absence" for more information.

Cmac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. I have just messaged the @CS_Agent as it seems my number is no longer active even though i deposited $10 and it really hasnt been 90 days since Sept 3. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cmac, I was seeing the same message when I renewed on my 90 day and I was told this is an error and that it truly is 90 days.  I see that you have tagged a MOD but you can message them directly. 

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.