See that was post #71 and this one is #72!Screenshot_20201027-041621~2.png

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoyLuck wrote:

@billyjean007 wrote:

Does anybody know the ranking order? And what’s the fastest way to level up

FYI,

Have a look at this thread:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/high...

Looking through my history on my notification board and comparing timing, and from what I understand by looking at lot of people registration date, posts, bravos, solutions and rank, here what it can look like:

EDITED

• Subscribing:                                                    New in town        (certain)
  • 1st post:                                                          Great Neighbour (certain)
  • 1 week + at least approx. 5 posts :                 Good Citizen       (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least app. 35 posts :    Great Citizen      (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least 70 Bravoes :       Model Citizen      (highly probable)
  • At least 4 months + at least 15 authored solutions :  Town Hero           (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least 20 authored solutions:   Deputy Mayor     (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least app. 1000 posts: Mayor                 (?)

However from data it doesn't look like it's exactly related to amount of posts/solutions/bravos... I am guessing it might be related to some specific badges or a total amount of badges...?

@billyjean007 

I can confirm that it takes at least 70 messages as i just ranked up to model citizen!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@billyjean007 There is no quick or faster way to level up. You really have to engage and participate fully in the community and help others. It could take weeks/months/years, totally depends of your commitment. 

Oracle's are invited by Public Mobile. A retired Oracle means they once were an Oracle and decided to step down.

Read link below about the Oracle's.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...

billyjean007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know I’m not even close to the oracle badge but what’s the difference oracle vs retired oracle?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First the ranking does not mean really much. All forums that are powered by Khoros software have it.

Here is an old link of the ranks and time frames but not exact as after updates through the years things due change. I seen a few reach great citizen in a few days and link says 2 months.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976#M476...

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@billyjean007 wrote:

Does anybody know the ranking order? And what’s the fastest way to level up

FYI,

Have a look at this thread:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/high...

Looking through my history on my notification board and comparing timing, and from what I understand by looking at lot of people registration date, posts, bravos, solutions and rank, here what it can look like:

EDITED

• Subscribing:                                                    New in town        (certain)
  • 1st post:                                                          Great Neighbour (certain)
  • 1 week + at least approx. 5 posts :                 Good Citizen       (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least app. 35 posts :    Great Citizen      (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least 70 Bravoes :       Model Citizen      (highly probable)
  • At least 4 months + at least 15 authored solutions :  Town Hero           (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least 20 authored solutions:   Deputy Mayor     (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least app. 1000 posts: Mayor                 (?)

However from data it doesn't look like it's exactly related to amount of posts/solutions/bravos... I am guessing it might be related to some specific badges or a total amount of badges...?

Need Help? Let's chat.