cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAF Rewards

dabr
Mayor / Maire

So not sure if I missed an announcement/update on this recently or perhaps more likely that it's always been worded this way, but was wondering if anyone can confirm whether PM made any changes to the RAF rewards with the rollout of the new Public Points.  The wording for RAF rewards says it got a makeover and not sure what the makeover is unless the cap has been decreased?

dabr_0-1645126851841.png

Edit:  on second read perhaps it's just that the rewards are now being called points instead of dollars...

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

So not sure if I missed an announcement/update on this recently or perhaps more likely that it's always been worded this way, but was wondering if anyone can confirm whether PM made any changes to the RAF rewards with the rollout of the new Public Points.  The wording for RAF rewards says it got a makeover and not sure what the makeover is unless the cap has been decreased?

dabr_0-1645126851841.png

Edit:  on second read perhaps it's just that the rewards are now being called points instead of dollars...

That is for people who have adopted the new point system. Old reward system is still $1 a referral.

@darlicious    Lol...I didn't even think about the acronym  😁

@HALIMACS wrote:

Still... those of us remaining in the old rewards will continue to get the $1 / new referral,  correct?

I'm certain the answer is yes, but just double checking.

@HALIMACS Yes, still good until they change the rule again  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Agreed and I was trying to figure out when the Royal Air Force started a points program and for what? Lol...

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@softech @darlicious @HALIMACS     I think I just got a little confused with the "makeover" reference and that there's really no difference between the old rewards and the Public Points that I can see other than that points need to be redeemed vs just getting added to account balance on the payment date.   I do think the grandfathered in rewards are much less confusing though..

Oh well...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Still... those of us remaining in the old rewards will continue to get the $1 / new referral,  correct?

I'm certain the answer is yes, but just double checking.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Pm has put themselves in a bit of a quagmire by having rewards marketing and promotion appear for customers on the points program. I imagine there is going to be a lot of messaging trying to get the message across but in its usual method pm trying to clarify one point only makes its other messaging all that murkier.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dabr   The main difference is you early 1 point every month.

Assuming you have no other rewards (which you wont 🙂  ),

in the old system, PM will give you $1 and deduct that $1 in the next bill

In the new system, you get 1 point but you cannot use the  1 point right a way.  You have to accumulate ( @Anonymous 😋)  to 15 points first , then you use the 15 points to "BUY" the $15 bill credit, then, PM will apply the $15 to your My Account as Available Fund 

So, old system, the $1 will be used immediately in the next payment

in the new system, the point cannot be used until you have 15 points.  Even with 15 points, you have to go to My Rewards to request convert to bill credit (if you don't do that, the point will just keep going up in the Rewards system)

Need Help? Let's chat.