cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quit my plan

yunamizutani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I want quit my plan from April as I will leave the country in the end of March. 

I want to know what I have to do to quit my plan that I'm currently in. 

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

@kimmycooper wrote:

Just remove credit/debit Card Number

Thanks for trying, but this question was already answered nearly 10 days ago. There's plenty of questions that haven't been completely answered though. Good luck.

kimmycooper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just remove credit/debit Card Number

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yunamizutani wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you. 

@yunamizutani  You have three options:

1. If you are not coming back the remove your cc from selfserve and disable Auto-Pay your account with automatically close after 90 days.
  2. If you will be returning within 90 days and don't have any funds in your account same as #1. Just make sure when you return to signing to your selfserve ans re-enable Auto-Pay
  3. If you will be returning within 90 days and have funds in your account then go into selfserve and declare your phone lost/stolen. Upon your return within 90 declare your phone found.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @yunamizutani 

Do you have money on your account that you would like to use after you come back?

If yes, then report your phone lost.

You have to report it found in less than 90 days of you don't want to lose your account.

If not, just remove your credit card

Again you have to reactivate in less than 90 days if you don't want to lose your account and everything on it

Have a safe trip

@yunamizutani wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you. 

Remove any credit or debit card from your self service account. That's really all you need to do. The account will close after 90 days of the account being in suspended status.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yunamizutani Do you want to close your account for good? If so, delete credit card from your autopay, and account will be automatically closed in 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.