cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about current $40/15GB offer

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm with Public Mobile for a while now and am currently on this offer they had before
$120/12 GB data - 90-day plan - Unlimited Provincial Talk - Unlimited International Text

So what I'm wondering
- Can existing customers switch to the new offer or is it only for new sign ups?
- Is the new $40/15GB any better than the plan I have? 
- Will I get to keep my loyalty discount and auto payment discount if I switch?
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Clear cache and cookies from your browser.

Go to Plans and Add-On's, then select 4G and scroll through the available plans.

It should still be there - it is for me.

erotavlas

Actually I tried to change plan but the new offer doesn't show up for me on the list of available plans.  It doesn't even show the regular price $60/15GB plan, its like $60/10GB I think.  How do I get this new offer?

TiggerTiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did switch from the $120/12 GB data - 90-day plan - Unlimited Provincial Talk - Unlimited International Text to the  new $40/15GB plan and kept the loyalty discount program in January 2023. You can pick when you want to switch but remember to switch at the end of the 3 month cycle or you will lose the balance of the cycle.

@erotavlas better to use "" changr plan on renewal date " to avoid loss of money.  If you use change plan now, no refund on remaining days , no partial refund.  Yiu couldnloss quite some since yiu have 3 months plan

@erotavlas 

good question.It's up to you...as shown above, you can select either Change plan on renewal date OR Change plan now.

Unless you NEED all that data today...select the first option. You won't pay until next renewal and you won't loose whatever balance of talk/text/data you currently have paid for already.

erotavlas

@hairbag1  @HALIMACS  I forgot to ask one more question, since I'm currently paying every 3 months, how does the payment switch over to monthly? Do they switch it right away or wait until next billing cycle?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@erotavlas 

existing customer can take advantage of that plan too.

Only you can decide if it's best fit.

You'll keep all loyalty and Rewards...just don't opt out of Rewards in favour of Points.

added pic...

planupgrade.jpg

Remember this...if you decide to take this plan, you can't go back to your current plan as it's no longer offered.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can switch to the plan @erotavlas 

And yes, it's way more data for the same price where you get to use 15 GB every 30 days versus 12 GB over 120 days.

And definitely, you keep all your Rewards. Just do not switch over to the new public point system, ever. It is inferior.

Need Help? Let's chat.