cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about 'change on renewal' and '90 day subscription'?Thank you

rachelwang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I put down current subscription of $34 30G into $40 60G  by '  change on renewal' , but I can't make it to be  90 day subscription options, and I also can't see how much it would be under 90 day subscription. Anyone can offer more details about it? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see that plan in my account.

@rachelwang wrote:

but I didn't see it,there is only &60/60g offer a 90-days options based on the showin in my account. 

As I was mentioning earlier, there is no such plan that gives 150GB over 90 days for $102.

rachelwang

but I didn't see it,there is only &60/60g offer a 90-days options based on the showin in my account. 

HI @rachelwang 

correct, no 90 days plan for $40/60GB

however, they have 90 days plan for $40/50GB

rachelwang

so the 90-day option is not available for the $40/60G plan,isn't it? 

@rachelwang wrote:

Hi, I put down current subscription of $34 30G into $40 60G  by '  change on renewal' , but I can't make it to be  90 day subscription options, and I also can't see how much it would be under 90 day subscription. Anyone can offer more details about it? Thank you.

The 40GB/60GB plan is the wrong selection. You need to first select the $40/50GB plan.  After doing that, there will be a 90-day option for $102/150GB.  Currently, there is no $102/180GB plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.