Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about plan upgrade

sunshine1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I hope you're well.

I'm mentally disabled. I just signed up for a Public Mobile plan (it's a Québec plan, costing $40 a month for 30GB of 5G data). My Subscription Cycle is Jan. 29 to Feb. 28.

When I logged in, I saw a promotional plan which costs $40 for 60GB of 5G data, so I switched to this plan. The site said it would only be enabled at the end of my current term. However, when I look at my payment history, I see a new invoice for $40 and it's for the same subscription cycle (Jan. 29 to Feb. 28).

How can I get credited for an extra month of service (or refunded for a month of service)?

Thanks for your help in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sunshine1980 

Did you end up paying twice? I just logged into my account that renews today and renewals have not occurred yet. At least plan payments haven't been debited yet. Is that the case for you? Did you sneak a change plan at next renewal under the wire today?

sunshine1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the advice. I sent a message to Customer Support like you suggested and my problem is already resolved. 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sunshine1980 

Did you choose to change your plan at next renewal date?  or immediately?  

Were you double charged?  

More information would help clarify your situation.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sunshine1980 

sounds like you just started a new PM account effective Jan 29 to Feb 28. You saw a plan you'd rather have and opted to have that one applied immediately rather than applied at next renewal Feb 28.  If this is the case, only Customer Support can help. Use this link to message them. Watch the little envelop icon on top right isde of page will be highlighted when they respond...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.