cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put wrong package on phone

LandATownsend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put  $15 US plan on phone (this morning) for $15, but I don't need text I need phone calls. Can I get it cancelled so I can pick the phone call option?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LandATownsend 

If are just looking for a calling plan. You can use WhatsApp or TextNow app for free calling and texting through wifi.

You can get a $15 credit into your account by a CS_Agent for the wrong purchase.

@LandATownsend wrote:

I put  $15 US plan on phone (this morning) for $15, but I don't need text I need phone calls. Can I get it cancelled so I can pick the phone call option?

Hello @LandATownsend 

I can tell you that all plans with Public Mobile come with texting. Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle $15 is the cheapest bundle you can get for US roaming. So you DID get the correct addon.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LandATownsend 

that $15 US 15 Day Roaming add-on includes talk and text. You must have a volte enabled cellphone that's on the PM whitelist of volte enabled phones to be able to use it in US. Go in to the settings to make sure volte is turned on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LandATownsend  Support team should be able to help reverse it for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.