cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased minutes Won’t ACCEPT vouchers HELP!!!

Prettygirl11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased minutes at a shoppers drug mart. I usually get them at Walmart. 

I have tried at least 30 times to enter the voucher numbers online and the *611 option and neither will accept the voucher numbers. 

Please help !!! Seems like I have wasted a lot of money on these vouchers and still have no minutes on my phone !!!

5 REPLIES 5

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Prettygirl11 wrote:

I have 2$ available. But it accept my voucher numbers. Can you personal message if you maybe have a soulition. New to this !

When exactly did you buy the vouchers? And where? And which denominations?

We can talk right out in the open here. No problem. Only send personal information to the moderators as mimmo_L says.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You are out of luck you need to contact the mods.

I don't believe the delay thing that much.last month bought two vouchers at same time one worked one didn't.

Took about two weeks to get a credit on my account.

I would buy a voucher at recharge.com use that to reload, then contact the mods to investigate.

If timing is not urgent then message mods before buying another voucher. I think they are working at 24 hour reply time.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Prettygirl11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Prettygirl11 wrote:

I have purchased minutes at a shoppers drug mart. I usually get them at Walmart. 

I have tried at least 30 times to enter the voucher numbers online and the *611 option and neither will accept the voucher numbers. 

Please help !!! Seems like I have wasted a lot of money on these vouchers and still have no minutes on my phone !!!

It's alleged that some stores may have delays in the voucher becoming valid to the Public Mobile side.

Technically speaking, vouchers don't buy minutes per se. You add value to your account with them and then you buy plans and/or add-ons with that value.

What does your Available Funds say?

Need Help? Let's chat.