cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Add-On but it does not appear

PJ-Home
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. 

This is my first time buying a US talk/text/data add-on and I think i got mixed up in the process.  Here's what I did:

Logged in to Self Serve

Plans & Add-Ons

Selecte the US roaming bundle - talk/text/data for $20.

Clicked on Buy Add-On.

It shows Available Funds as $20.

I don't see the Add-on in the Plans & Add-Ons summary.  Did the transaction complete properly? 

Or is it a two-step process to purchase the add-on?  i.e. first step is to do what I did to add $20 funds to the account, then I need to go in and repeat the same steps to add the US roaming add-on to my account?

Please help clarify. I didnt want to make a mistake and purchase it twice if its already added to my account but just doesnt show properly in the Plan & Add-Ons summary.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

PJ-Home
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the help.  I've succesfully added the Add-On. 

As a tip to manage usage, I plan on using my phone's data monitoring tool to keep track of the data that I'm using during the time that I am away so I don't run out.  This way I can do another Add-On if I'm running low.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @PJ-Home,

What you have done is add funds to your account. Now you need to repeat the same steps and pay for the actual add-on using your available funds, as you guessed, it's a two step process!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add on purchase is two steps.  Step one is complete when funds are in the account.  Step 2 is to repeat the process, select the add on and the available funds will be used to actually make the purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.