cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Trailblazzers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a phone from Amazon the fine print states it supports the networks. I currently have a SIM card from public that is working fine in my s9. When I try to put it into the new phone reset the phone and do it properly I have cellular and messaging service but I do not have any mobile internet on the device through the SIM card all the settings are correct mobile data is turned on I have selected the correct VPN but still nothing as soon as I connect to Wi-Fi it works as if it should I can just not get any data on the SIM card or tried everything I can think of so I thought I would post and see if anybody has an insight

I'm actually returning the product It is so slow and extremely laggy but thank you for your responses

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Trailblazzers 

It sounds like the phone is not completely compatible with PM.

If it is a Blackview phone…return it because it is not compatible.

Trailblazzers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm actually just going to return it It's slow and laggy. Thanks for the response as far as the uplink and downlink frequency they are bang on to what is posted for the public mobile but the phone is extremely laggy I haven't even installed anything yet but thanks for the response

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Trailblazzers 

what exact brand/model of the phone?

it could be that the phone is not compatible with PM network and hence the data does not work.  

And voice work? try to change the network to 3G only or WCDMA only and data might work

but you might want to give us the exact model of the phone so we can confirm if it is not compatible with PM network

Need Help? Let's chat.