cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile owe me 100$

jeremyp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to add money in my account using vouchers and when I call 611 it says they can't process it right now then online it says that have allready been used but they are new I'm the only one who touched them and did not use them so now I spend a 100$ and now phone service. I am very frustrated can someone help please on top of that it's impossible to talk to a real person that works at public mobile this is very poorly organised 

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jeremyp 

I think you just hit a glitch when entering the vouchers via 611. Since you are only allowed two attempts per hour you received the "already used" error message when you tried to enter them online. You have to wait one full hour before trying again. For future reference you may find this post informative including the links to customer support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

From your previous thread... here:

dust2dust_0-1666045909218.png

Dial 611 to hear status of your account.

Some vouchers aren't activated until several hours after the sale.

added...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jeremyp

@CS_Agent I paid 100$ in public mobile voucher and they are not working I'm doing everything right I've been doing it for more then a year the 611 can't process my transaction and the online self serve says they have allready been used Wich is not true 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little envelope next to your sailboat avatar and then click on the little pencil on paper icon and then type in cs_agent in the to. As you type that it will pop up with that username. Select it. Then type something in the subject. Then finally something in the body. You'll be asked to verify yourself.

jeremyp

Yes it was suspended I always add on the day after and never add a problem I'm on 50 dollar plan and yes I tried to contact suport

jeremyp

When trying to talk to someone online it sends me to a robot then asks me to fill in a ticket Wich they need to sand me a sms for (my plan is not working) and it doesn't allowe me to verify with my credentials.i just spend 2 days without a phone plan THIS IS POORLY ORGANISED 

Was your account suspended before you added the voucher? Which plan are you on?

Have you since started to contact support?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It’s definitely not poorly organized. You just did poor research or you would have known everything is done online. 

640D9743-4F62-4EA0-BCF7-81ACF3D85477.png

jeremyp

Yes it is saying I have 9$ as well when I call 611 and I bought the voucher at the same gaz station I always buy from and I bought and other 50 bucks voucher at an other store to make sure and both do the same thing 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does the voucher have multiple sets of 12 digit numbers? If so use the one identified as PIN#. Some voucher sellers have a delay in validity. Where did you get the voucher?

When you dial 611 does it give you your current balance?

jeremyp

No it is not showing I have 9 dollars available 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jeremyp 

Is the balance from the vouchers not showing in your available funds?

Try clearing cache and cookies and refreshing the self-serve site when logged in

Need Help? Let's chat.