cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get my email verification due to server error

Lucyum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to login to one of my account set for my kid to check payment issue. I tried to login to the account but it asked me to get verification code to my email but my email server has problem at the moment. How can I access the account to solve the payment issue? Is there any way?

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lucyum 

You can also call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter the 10 digit phone number to access the 611/IVR system. When you are eventually able to log into the self serve account you can disable 2FA on the profile page.

Lucyum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. I can't get the code via text because it said I needed to get the verification via email first and then I can change it later. It's stupid. Why did they set up this one? I tried to log into my account with another email which is working but I didn't get a verification code at all. I will try to call via 611 once I get home because the payment issue is on my kid's phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lucyum 

Is the phone currently suspended for non payment? If not then get the verification code via text message. Do you know the 4 digit account PIN # for the account? If so you can pay and reactivate via 611 with the payment card on file. Otherwise you can pay by pm voucher without the account PIN #.

Edit:

Read this for your payment options....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Need Help? Let's chat.