cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile TV commercial

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Things must be going really well for Public Mobile, just saw the latest television commercial on CHCH, a bunch of people drinking coffee in a nice upscale shop (not Timmy's) and a big Public Mobile sign drops in the midst of them.

Hopefully they will be able to offer  better subscription plans to existing customers.

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@EdN wrote:

Things must be going really well for Public Mobile, just saw the latest television commercial on CHCH, a bunch of people drinking coffee in a nice upscale shop (not Timmy's) and a big Public Mobile sign drops in the midst of them.

Hopefully they will be able to offer  better subscription plans to existing customers.

When a company speeds more on advertising, prices can go up.  Advertising on tv can be expensive, so a low cost carrier spending big dollars on advertising doesn't seem to fit the company model.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EdN 

I would like to see better plans for existing customers or at least give them the option to downgrade, but I don’t put a lot of hope in that!

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EdN 

I have also seen Public Mobile TV commercials but usual I just hear the radio commercials.

Need Help? Let's chat.