cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public SIM card

Hammer94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All.

I'm signing up for PM and my neighbour said that she was sent two SIM cards when she signed up. Can I use her extra one, or do I have to purchase one specific to my account?

6 REPLIES 6

Perfect, thanks for asking @Hammer94 

Hammer94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for your input. Answered my question perfectly!

kahull
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can absolutely use your neighbours extra SIM card since it is new, and just port your old number over from your other carrier.  It is actually a very easy process, just did it the other day!  They walk you through the process on the PM website and it is very clear.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Hammer94   As long as the SIM has never been activated (used),  then you can use it to open a new account. 

Remember to use the referral code from your neighbour at activation so that you can get an one time $10 account credit and your neighbour will receive $1 (or 1 point) for each month that you maintain an active account with PM.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So long as the SIM card was never activated or associated with an account, yes, it can be used

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hammer94 as long as the extra one has not been used yet, not activated, you can use it. 

Make sure you ask your friend for her referral code to use towards your activation for you to save $10 one time and for her to get 1 Public point or $1 each cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.