Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points Rewards : Tracking points

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Public Points Rewards : Tracking your points rewards

@J_PM 

Since I have some new referrals that are on Public Points and other members have raised questions regarding points can you answer a few questions ? Members that are earning points for their rewards are welcome to reference answers or ask their question in this thread if they wish....

Questions:

• Question #1 : How do you track referrals? Unlike the (old) rewards program that show in our accounts the $ amount of eligible referrals and the associated last 4 digits of their phone #. There appears to be no such similar category in points accounts? How do you track referrals? How do you ensure a referral code was applied correctly? How do you track referrals for eligibility? (suspended or not?)
  • Answer : (?)

$$ Rewards Account : referral rewards are displayed like this :

Screenshot_20220602-144636~2.png

Public Points Account : points rewards are displayed like this :

Screenshot_20220602-141642~4.png

• Question #2 : When do your anniversary points get applied? On the date you activated your pm account or the date that you access your points reward account and agree to the terms of service?
  • If its the latter and a customer does not access their rewards account until a much later date then they will unfairly have their anniversary points application delayed. If so a reminder to access and agree to the terms of service should be given to the new customer.
  • Answer : (?)

Edit:

See an example of points awarded and redeemed here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/m-p...

Anyone who poses new questions that get an official answer or a tried tested or true answer I will add to this post. I hope this helps provide insight and reference for points reward recipients and community members answering support questions.

Edit: (12/08/22)

Here's an updated points earnings list and a few more questions answered for the points people!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

49 REPLIES 49

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Thats a lot of flip flopping! And the last response is a flop. While the two rewards programs are not equal....the referral reward essentially should be the same between the two. If $$ rewards get the $1 reward monthly during the promotion why are you not entitled to the 1 point? I think @J_PM  needs to clarify this point (pun intended) of contention.

If you recieved an email regarding the $25 referral bonus you should check it for the exception that the CSA is basing their response on. I think its safe to assume only one email was sent to all customers and it contains no info on the monthly referral reward being deferred during the promotion.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

ok back to not getting the points, with yet another CSA, seems to keep flip flopping but it looks like 5 months of the promo and then $1/month in rewards after that is complete

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol now I got yet another CSA in the same thread - the third person now who claims he will be handing everything and now he is asking for verification because I should get the points?!? so I have no idea what is going on.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious I was just told that I won't be receiving my 1 point. Anyone who used the promo won't get their 1 point or $1 reward as the $25 promo trumps it. The $1 will be gone until the 5 months are up. The first Rep sounded like I would be receivimg both and then some other CSA jumped into the same thread and said otherwise 

Never got the text about the credit, but just spoke to a CSA to say the 1 point for the referral and the $5 credit will be coming prior to my renewal on Jun. 18th..so fingers crossed 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Lol...no but they reached out to me instead of @JL9 . I told them they dialed the wrong number and to please try again.

@darlicious    So Jade hasn't issued a clarification on your questions yet? 

Yep, it shouldn't be necessary to have to wait a year, but it's PM so.... 😒

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Or we will find out in a year from now.....whichever comes first!😃

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

You should get the text about the $5 credit being added on Friday but the points are a mystery.....how about customer support? Have you heard back from them.?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It would be nice to know the protocol for sure, as I still don't see any indication at all about my referral. No points, no number showing up and I haven't received the first $5 credit yet for the 25 promo either.

@darlicious    To me an anniversary date should be from date of activation so would think that's what it should be for your referral.   However, this is PM and with their knack for issuing confusing conditions/terms, it would be helpful to get clarification from the community manager. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Yes but what is your anniversary date? My referral activated and signed into their rewards account the same day. They recieved the message to check back as it takes a few days for the account to be set up. When they checked back three weeks later and was prompted to agree to the terms of service the date of May 23rd (the same day) appeared with their welcome gift of 5 points. My question relates to that date....is that the date anniversary points will be added or the date of activation?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious    Re:  Q2:   Loyalty points are added on the anniversary date according to the Public Points announcement.. 

Not sure what you mean by this "or the date that you access your points reward account and agree to the terms of service?" 

Anniversary Points

10 points

For every twelve months you stay with us, you’ll earn 10 points. Think of it like an anniversary present!

Note: time spent in suspend status is still counted towards your Anniversary.

On your Anniversary date

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

seems like it's changed to have even more control over referrals. but JL confirmed it shows the amount of referrals, just no numbers etc?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

Try taking a screenshot of your screenshot and cropping it a little.....It needs to be under 2.7mb to post. I know that can be a major pain when posting pics.

Thank you though!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious

LLooks like this, nothing in my rewards shows the number I referred and I still haven't received the 1 point either.. I did get the cha Ching text though

Sorry just tried to attach the picture of my rewards page since I had to take it from my laptop bc I cannot access my reward page anymore on my phone to take a screenshot and it says it is too large an attachment 

Yeah I haven't seen anything yet. All of a sudden I can't even sign into my rewards on my mobile, shows up as page doesn't exist, even if I use incognito, can only sign in through laptop, but haven't seen anything yet. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel 

You just get an expanded list of activity. Since @JL9  inspired my post because they could not find their recent referral in their points account I was hoping they would weigh in on what their list looks like?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

dun dun duuun!!! 

what happens when view all activity is clicked?

Need Help? Let's chat.