cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile is screwing over their existing customers again.

Zantac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Offering cheap plans to new customers only.

Here is my suggestion.

Never stay at Public Mobile.

Move out.

11 REPLIES 11

CRAIG80

Thanks, I was just making sure before I switch  I would he pissed if I lost my us data due to an interpretation.

@CRAIG80 wrote:

It says 50 gig data   I'm canada and u.s. on the pages for mew customers. When I look blat my offers it says 75 gigs of data 5G, but doesn't use the same verbiage as the kne I noted above which is confusing.

I don't disagree that some of the information provided by Public Mobile is confusing, but I can assure you that that there currently aren't two different versions of the plan that you were asking about.

CRAIG80

It says 50 gig data   I'm canada and u.s. on the pages for mew customers. When I look blat my offers it says 75 gigs of data 5G, but doesn't use the same verbiage as the kne I noted above which is confusing.

@CRAIG80 wrote:

Canada/u.s. data isn't included I don't think in the existing customer plans. It's clearly indicated for new customers but doesn't say this for  the plans for existing customers.

All Canada-US plan include data while roaming in the US.  There aren't different versions of each plan for new vs. existing customers.

CRAIG80

Canada/u.s. data isn't included I don't think in the existing customer plans. It's clearly indicated for new customers but doesn't say this for  the plans for existing customers.

@Zantac 

What are other carriers offering?

I get US calling and texting for FREE the TextNow (Canadian firm) SIM…other carriers can’t beat that. Data is cheap but I connect free WiFi…unlimited data is $4.99/day or unlimited data is $39.99/month.

IMG_0104.jpeg

IMG_0167.png

IMG_0176.png

Zantac

Those plans are really bad

Zantac

Not like this

Pvkom26

Do you know of any other carriers offering this in the same price range? I’ve been with Public Mobile for couple months but I would be happy to jump to another carrier - this company has been quite disrespectful to their current subscribers. Imagine if everybody fed up with this just left - that would change the way they design promotions. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Zantac 

Log into self service and you will see some promos for existing customers such as:

$40 for 75 GB 5G Canada and US

$50 for 100 GB 5G Canada and US

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Zantac 

All carriers have the same strategy to attract new members.

Need Help? Let's chat.