cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile having trouble transferring your number. Looks like you entered an incorrect ESN/MEID

szhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, it's Public Mobile. We're having trouble transferring your number. Looks like you entered an incorrect ESN/MEID. Someone from our team will contact you shortly using your original phone number or the alternate number provided. You can also get in touch via our virtual assistant at: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

No one reached out to me and the URL to the virtual assistant does not work. How can I resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4

szhang

That worked. Thank you! Hopefully I hear back soon.

@szhang   Try cutting your message from the text box and then pasting it back in.  That usually fixes the HTML problem.  

szhang

Strangely enough, I'm unable to send a message to them via private message with my old account number as I get the message:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Jon14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had this exact issue when porting over. Send a DM to @CS_Agent and they will help you out. I sent them my old account number and it worked

Need Help? Let's chat.