Helen

10 REPLIES 10

Haiying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all for help me.  😀

@Haiying your good now, yes

Haiying

Thank you.  So now my phone # is not showing in the tittle?

@Rastin wrote:

I see you removed the image but you still have a number in the title you should remove

The OP can't actually remove the phone number from the thread title because other members have replied. I have went an dremoved the phone number for each additional reply in this thread.

Haiying

I didn't change my phone #.  When I was transferring my # to Public Mobile, it automatically created a new phone # which now shows "Used as Public Mobile".  My real phone # shows "Used as primary", but no eSIM.

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I see you removed the image but you still have a number in the title you should remove

Haiying

Thank you.  How to go back to my message page?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Haiying 

please delete your screenshot and update your post title.  This is a forum and we are just customers, don't post your phone number 

for the old number saying no sim, can you click on it and delete it?

for the new sim card used as Public Mobile, can you set as Primary?

and try Reset All Networks on the phone

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Haiying  please note this is a PUBLIC site. Please edit your posts. Remove your screenshot. Remove you phone number.

Go back to your message beside the time click on the circle with the upside down traingle and click edit post and click post.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On going issue you have to submit a ticket.You will need to contact customer service agent to fix your issue. Either via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If you are having a difficult time, then you can private message CSA:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.