cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile charged us twice in July

Jojar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Automatic payments were made on July 7 on one card, and on July 15 on a second card for our July payment. We were charged twice. I don’t see a credit on our account. How can I get this double payment resolved?

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It looks like you have two accounts. You cannot have 2 CC on one account. Check all your accounts and check transaction history for amounts.

@softech wrote:

@dust2dust PM system keeps one card on the file only.   

@softech- That's why I said I can't imagine. Of course not.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dust2dust PM system keeps one card on the file only.  There is no reason that it will charge you on different cards at all.  Unless you have updated your card in that 8 days and you have made a purchase and/or bought some addons.  Another possible reason is that you have 2 accounts with PM. 

And, do you have any services w8th Koodo or Telus?  There is also a slim chance Telus/Koodo used the wrong merchant name on their charge 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jojar - did you have a top up or plan change with a different card?

Or trouble activating a new account in July

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does a family member use the second card on another account? Are there other questionable charges on the second card?

I can't imagine any way that an account with one card registered would charge onto another card.

Need Help? Let's chat.