cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Dawnp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know how I can apply to get the one time offer that they have until December 31 2022, I didn’t get the text they sent.

thanks

13 REPLIES 13

@Dawnp 

If your account was never suspended. I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent after December 15 if you didn’t get the text from PM.

@Dawnp the email does not matter, it is the sms that you need to reply

Again,  everyone is eligible.   Just wait till Dec 15 for your text or open ticket with CS Agent 9n Dec 16 if you don't get any text. 

Dawnp

I just checked and went back to November and I didn’t get an email

hi @Dawnp you are not eligible because you reply before you are invited.   You will get the text before Dec 15

At least wait after Dec 16, then open ticket with PM  CS agent and they can add it for you manually 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnp 

All Active PM are eligible for the More is Merrier promo.

You should have got an email first week of December about this promo.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnp 

You'll have to be patient and wait until December 15. It will come to you eventually.

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's going to take some time before everyone gets the text. But we will all get it. Btw, there's a 0-point reward sitting in everyone's reward. Go claim your free 1g data there. 

Dawnp

Yes I just did that and it said I’m not eligible for the offer

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You must wait until December 15th because public mobile is not able to send the texts to everyone at once.  

Dawnp

Thank you

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnp 

They are sending the text out in batches between Dec 1 to the 15th.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnp 

Try sending YES2 to 4911

It'll only work if you got the text sent to you already.   You might still have to wait for the text to be sent.

It's being sent out until December 15.

Need Help? Let's chat.