cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Nbhiker2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pay $40 for 15 gig. I see in the current plans that  I can get 20 gig for $39.   It says promotion. What does it mean?  Should I change?  

8 REPLIES 8

murtro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I have the same and I did make that change!  A buck is a buck and you get more data!  However if you pay $5 more you could get 5G right now if speed is important for you.

Nbhiker2023

Thank you!!  It’s a no brainer!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nbhiker2023  Yes you should change I did the plan has no expiry and you get to keep , your old rewards check it out 

Handy1_0-1685838746457.png

@Nbhiker2023 yes you do.  Changing plan won't affect your rewards systems.  You will earn the same rewards 

Nbhiker2023

Do I still get to keep my referrals and $2 off autopay?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nbhiker2023 it is a limited time offeing  But the price is not limited time, once you are in, you are in. So, get it while it is still available 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nbhiker2023    That means it's available for a promotional period which can be days/weeks/months but PM could remove it anytime they want.  J

Just schedule the plan to Change at Renewal to lock it in if you're interested.  PM doesn't refund or prorate for immediate plan changes.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's available to you so if you want it, get it. Be sure to set it for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.