cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Pine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter got a text message about 240 gb of data to be added to her plan for 150 days. I never received a text. How do I go abouts getting that promo

10 REPLIES 10

Peter168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife got the bonus data, but I did not. wired!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

If you joined Public Mobile within the last 2 years, you are already on Public Points and wouldn't qualify.

This is for customers who have been a client since before January 2022.

If you are currently paying less than your actual monthly bills each month due to discounts then it applies to you.

If you are paying the FULL bill each month, ex $15+ no discount then its not for you.

Best to ask your daughter to look at your account to compare if you don't know.

@Pine  The way to tell is to log into self-serve, and then go under the rewards section, and you will see their whether you are receiving dollar values for rewards or points for rewards.

if there’s messaging prompting you to “join public points”, that’s a strong signal that you are on Legacy rewards then you should then reach out to customer support to find out where your bonus data is.

Pine

I'm not sure all I see is pay back so I'm not sure

So just to be sure, when you say you get points for auto pay, that’s a combination of both reward programs.

You either get two dollars off every cycle for auto pay or you get 5% points value of your plan cost..

if you get points as you wrote, then you’re on public points and there’s no data bonus for switching to public points. If you get two dollars off every cycle, then you’re on the legacy reward program and you are eligible for the data bonus, presuming you haven’t recently switched plans downward after having had received it.

Pine

There is nothing in the breakdown secrion

Pine

My rewards u get so many points for auto pay etc

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pine 

Bear in mind that the only customers receiving this bonus data are those on Legacy rewards who are being forced to switch to public points.

Are you on Legacy Rewards or public points?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pine 

Did you try login to the PM app?

It should be in the Usage Breakdown section.

Keep in mind that you will loss the bonus data if you downgrade your plan and assuming that PM have completed in giving out all the bonus data to all members.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pine please login to your My Account using Incognito mode and check if the add-on is there already .  If not there, then open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.