cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Cart3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

my wife and daughter got a new promo offer today. 20gigs for $35/month. I WANT THAT OFFER! 🙂 

How can I get that offer? 
thanks! 

12 REPLIES 12

@toppy  Quebec does have this pan as Quebec only offer . But it seems today there’s been a mixed bag of text offers and this is one of them and another me never from BC says they go this offer . So maybe not 

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it for Quebec only?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Cart3 

These are targeted SMS offers based on your current plan. But having a specific plan does not guarantee you will be one of the chosen. What plan do you currently have vs the rest of your family?

Out of my 3 active accounts (1×$13 and 2×$15) only one ($15) recieved the $25/5gb plan text offer.

Shankster1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anytime

@Shankster1969  Interesting hymmm that’s great news maybe this will be offered to all on website soon too . Thank you for sharing 

Shankster1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got offered this plan as well and I am in BC

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cart3  That 20GB for $35 ifs a Quebec only plan for $4 more you can get the same 20GB for all of Canada 

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It should be written in the message.  BTW, 20GB for $35 is a regular plan for Quebec residents.  I see it among the other plans.  If that is the plan you are thinking about, be careful!  It is not Canada wide.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does it change the Plan immediately after Replying 'Yes', or does it not happen until your renewal date?

abtest

If they received the offer via SMS, they might have to answer the SMS message with 'YES', or something like that...

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm not seeing a $35 • 20GB Option anywhere within the 'Change Subscription' Section. 

abtest

if they are already PM customers, they should be able to do from within the account portal (Subscriptions | Change Subscription).  Just be sure to make the plan change as of the next renewal date. otherwise the plan changes right away, and they loose what was left on their current 30 day cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.