cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion plan

Pete973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long is the 20 gb for $39 promotional plan being offered? Also, does the amount of data and price per month remain the same as long as I keep the plan or is this the kind of promotional plan where the data is reduced and/or the cost rises after a certain period of time? 

6 REPLIES 6

Pete973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pete973 

I have only heard of one legacy plan going up in cost since I have been here.

B36CDAC5-7358-4349-976D-B5F482CABF3B.jpeg

@dust2dust 

has PM ever "up'ed" the cost of a regular offered plan ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pete973 it is a limited time offer but not limited time pricing.   So, once you are in, price and plan details will stay

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The company can change anything they like, anytime they like. But generally, once you're on a plan it stays that way. There's no mention of some form of time limit on this plan or its features.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pete973  Yes it will stay the same as long as you don’t change plans . As for how long it will be offered.no one knows . So change plan for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t loose money in current cycle and have the plan locked down for renewal . Also if in old rewards you get to keep those too . I just changed to this plan my self check it out 

Handy1_0-1687631242215.png

Adding I don’t expect it to be offered much longer as Koodo just got rid of there 20GB for $39 plan and changed it to 10GB for $39 instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.