cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Plan Activation Immediately?

jsblee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All,

I understand there's a queue with MODs, just wondering if anyone had luck troubleshooting this issue by themselves. I have the $120 4GB promotion plan set to transition after my current cycle on the 22nd of Decemeber. Unfortunately, I have used up all my data. Is there any way to activate the plan immediately so I can top up my account and have access to a data pool asap? 

Would appreciate any advice. Thanks friends. 

15 REPLIES 15

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What do you want to know? I don't understand. The mods aren't going to do that for you, everyone would be doing that if they could. You think you're the only one to use all your data? My girlfriends daughter has been in your exact situation for awhile, she understands, she has to wait for her plan to renew in about 10 days, or buy addons.

jsblee

Either way, you can't do anything for me. Your comments haven't been helpful or effective in any manner. I'm surprised anyone can be credited rewards for contributing like this. Cheers mate. 

Rockdaddy22
Sure I can be done manually, you can start over anytime. Of course you wouldn't be able to get the promo because it's over. I don't get the problem

jsblee

Yeah. Price point doesn't make sense. I rather renew my cycle, forgo whatever current pro-rated credits I'd have left per se, and just have access to a new data pool. In regards to your previous comment, it's not a ridculous request by any means. If I top-off my account, with no expectation of having any remaining balance carried over, it should not be a problem - I've done it myself previously. The only reason why I can't right now is because this cannot be done manually. 

Rockdaddy22
You can buy addons

jsblee

Thanks for all your help. I've just accepted that I'll have no data until the new cycle kicks in. Yay PM. 

Rockdaddy22
@Mana you'd have to pay again and forfeit whatever was remaining, I still think it's ridiculous to expect a mod to do that.

Rockdaddy22
Why would the mods do that? That's not how it works. Just because you run out of data you expect a mod to change a plan prematurely? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but that's crazy.

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

with mods help? what after xmas?

- if he switches now to promo plan with mods help, does he have to pay $120 or will his remaing balance from the current plan can be used or carry over?

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

OPTION 4.

WAIT TILL HELL FREEZES OVER FOR NOSERVICEPUBLICMOBILE TO RESPOND.

Rockdaddy22
-1 NO
-2 YES
-3 can't switch to promo plan manually

I am not sure what are the correct answers suggessted in the above 2 posts.

- Is it possible for him to start the promo plan now before completing his current cycle?

- Will he lose the current balance he has for the current plan?

- If he is allowed to change to promo now, will he have to pay $120 now and his 90 days will start now, or will it be a simple switch and he will have to pay the difference in $120 and current balance?  Same thing for the numbers of days remaining in the cycle?

My understanding is that this is impossible. If you try to change plans now you will not find the promo plan available. You'll have to make do with a data add-on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @jsblee

@It is possible, but your circle will change as you will start a new plan. If you request it now, once you get it, you'll loose the current plan credit. Just send a private message to one of our moderators @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D... one will help you out.

Enjoy,

Need Help? Let's chat.