cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failure

Bliz5500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New subscriber here. During the activation process, at the point where I entered the cell number that I'm porting from Rogers, I got notification that there was an issue and that I need assistance from PM support.

Before connecting with support I somehow got locked out and can no longer logon through the PM app. I assume  I am locked out because when attempting to logon my I'd and p/w are accepted but it then immediately returns to the logon screen. Multiple p/w resets have not resolved the issue. Also I have not received any emails to indicate how long my account is locked out.

7 REPLIES 7

@Bliz5500 

Then you will need customer service agent help.  Submit a ticket as described before.  

You could try a network reset of your phone.  Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords.  

Bliz5500

With the PM SIM installed I cannot call out nor receive calls. Same for texts, can't send or receive. Data does not work either. 

@Bliz5500 

If your port is stuck, you should be able to make calls and send texts.  Just unable to receive calls and texts.  Your data also should be working.  Let us know. 

Bliz5500

I was charged and I did receive a physical SIM.

I did try the PM SIM last night but it did not allow me to make calls or receive texts. I will try again. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bliz5500 

Were you charged for the activation?  Did you active physical SIM card versus eSIM?  

If you were charged and using physical SIM card, try the SIM card in your phone to see if any service.  

Bliz5500

Thanks fixin1 much appreciated 

I have sent a private message to CS_Agent

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bliz5500 - I would recommend to talk to PM Support here about your issue you are experiencing:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716558214481.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.